Sunday, 13 September 2009

Introducing Bluebell and Cloud

I haven't said much about my cats so far, but thought I would mention them briefly. My current two are Bluebell and Cloud. Bluebell is a five year-old bluepoint Birman. Here she is:

The 'new boy' is Cloud (fluffy and white), about two years old. I adopted him from Cats Protection three weeks ago. He is really enjoying himself, and had his first unsupervised walk round the garden today. Here he is indoors:

They are both lovely cats (I would say that!) and getting on fairly well with each other, although Cloud gets hissed at if he is too boisterous.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Karen - what beautiful cats. Nice to see their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    Bluebell and Cloud look lovely cats. I like cats but sadly I am alergic to them.
    Quite a lot of my friends have cats and I know what great company they are and what characters they are too - not doubt these two are a pair of characters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, what beautiful cats! I'm glad Cloud is settling in.

    ReplyDelete