I have been looking back through the work I have done at the local college's drawing and painting class. I have been getting to grips with basics like colour mixing, and I think one of the lessons I am learning is to have fun!
Here are some of the things I have done so far:
Quite a bit of colour mixing, including these colour wheels.
Pastel drawings of fruit:
Watercolour painting:
Pen and watercolour on tissue paper:
Acrylic paints on a piece of hardboard covered in Modroc:
Hi Karen I noticed that you're doing your diplome with Sian and like to introduce me...I am Tineke and I am also doing the diplome course, I am working on chapter 3 of the first module. I am Dutch but i live in Germany and Cyprus
These look really interesting Karen- I like the bottles - they are not easy to do and you have captured them really well. Keep having fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Karen, especially the blue bottles on tissue paper - very textural.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Helen
Learning to have fun with it is often the hardest lesson to learn, no?=)
ReplyDeleteI too love pastels and can do those quite well, esp. pastel pencil. I'd love to be a good watercolourist too, but the day remains far distant, I fear!
Hi Karen I noticed that you're doing your diplome with Sian and like to introduce me...I am Tineke and I am also doing the diplome course, I am working on chapter 3 of the first module. I am Dutch but i live in Germany and Cyprus
ReplyDeleteHave you started already?
Bye, tineke